King & Moffatt Electrical began trading in 1978 and was the founding company of King & Moffatt Building Services.
Undertaking all genres of electrical installations, the company has the capability to provide every system from low voltage (LV) to high voltage (HV). With our years of experience, knowledge and our competent workforce we can provide a complete installation right through from design to handover and maintenance.
Our Electrical Services Division covers all areas of installation including:
- HV / MV / LV infrastructure
- Generator Installation
- UPS Systems
- Transformer Installations
- Mains and Sub-Mains Distribution Boards
- Motor Control Centres and Motor Control Boards
- General, Emergency Lighting and Lighting Control Systems
- Mechanical Services Control Systems
- Protective Services including Fire Alarm, Intruder Alarm, CCTV, Access Control & Disabled Refuge
- All Data / Structured Cabling Services
- Lightning Protection Systems
- Public Address Systems
- Clean Room & Medical Gas Installations
ATEX, IECEx & CompEx
King & Moffatt Building Services employees are CompEx certified and the company has undertaken a number of projects using Ex apparatus.
CompEx (meaning Competency in Explosive atmospheres is a global certification scheme for Electrical and Mechanical craftspeople and designers working in potentially explosive atmospheres. King and Moffatt Building Services are fully certified to supply and install electrical equipment used in potentially explosive proof atmospheres. This is in growing demand owing to the number of pharmaceutical plants located throughout Ireland and the UK.
King & Moffatt Building Services are fully certified under The Private Security Act 2004 for the supply and install of CCTV, Access Control and Alarm / Intrusion Systems. This is now mandatory under the act and King & Moffatt have shown evidence on numerous projects to meet the appropriate industry standards.