At King & Moffatt Group we discern our employees as the key to our continued success over the last thirty five years. We provide continuous training and development in order to ensure maximum levels of client satisfaction are achieved. When you join King and Moffatt Group you will be given a chance to work in many different environments on prestige projects throughout Ireland and the UK.
Due to our continued success in the UK we are seeking talented and ambitious candidates to fill the positions listed below. If you think you might be suitable please submit your CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports to: Contracts Manager
As a Trainee Project Engineer you will be enrolled on our graduate training programme and will be joining one of Ireland’s leading Building Service providers. You will gain knowledge in the areas of engineering, commercial awareness, lean project delivery, quality and health & safety. In your position you will play a key role in successful project delivery and client satisfaction.
King and Moffatt Building Services is an international building service provider operating throughout Ireland and the UK with the majority of turnover coming from Food Related Projects. Although this is our primary focus we still operate in various other sectors including heavy industry, pharmaceutical and commercial building.
While working with the company you will be expected to be a team player and always look for better more effective ways to perform. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience within the construction industry.
The successful candidate will be brought on board at project award stage and will begin work with Contracts Manager, Senior Quantity Surveyor and Health & Safety Manager. Task will include:
Work on procurement of project with Quantity Surveyor including sub contract packages and materials reviewing quotes from tender stage.
- Compare Tender and Construction Documentation.
- Seek to resolve technical issues with the use of RFI’s.
- Attend site meeting and ensure all minutes are recorded.
- Prepare and manage Quality, Health and Safety Documentation with EHSQ Manager.
- Complete Project Programme with Contract Manager and Foreman with allocation of resources in mind at all times.
- Keep track of all variations the materials on site and notify Quantity Surveyor.
- Prepare O and M Manual for Project Handover.
In this role is it vital to maintain excellent working relationship with clients as you will be the face of the company on all projects undertaken.
- Ideal Candidate should have a construction related Degree, preferably engineering, if not engineering at least have an ambition to learn electrical aspects of project delivery.
- Commercial understanding
- Health, safety and environmental systems and procedures
- Third Level Construction related Qualification
- Proficient in IT and the use of Microsoft packages
- Full clean driver’s license
Will be attractive and in accordance with Qualification and Experience.